Sunday, May 11, 2008

Havasue








Brady beat me to it, but I thought I would share a few pics of Havasue. We had a great time, and soaked up some much needed sunshine! The guys were rowdy and mischievous as usual. All of us girls laughed like we were 10 again. I think it was a mixture of family, friends, and freedom from the chitlens. Between strange waitresses, stinky wildlife, adult size playgrounds, weird requests from unsuspecting women, too much sun, and a crazy naked turtle afternoon, we had a very memorable trip. It was a long stinky drive home though. Andy needs a cork!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun time. I love the last picture. Silly Brady. I was so homesick on Saturday when you were all together for Kellie's shower without me. I should have flown out for it.

We are going to be in UT in a few weeks. We definitely need to get together.

Nina said...

Ya, We missed you!! Toni told me you were coming out. I was all psyched to see you, and then come to find out some lame story about you not wanting to fly with the baby or something like that. What is up with you, my long lost cousin? When ARE you coming out? We always say we need to get together but we never do. Am I coming down on you hard enough or what? Well if I keep this up you probably wont want to get together so... just let me know when you are coming for sure and I will set up an appointment with you. :-)he he.